Intelligent Media is responsible for the development of numerous Digital Signage projects since 2005. This fact in combination with a deep knowledge of the Greek market needs and characteristics led us in developing a software platform that supports Digital Signage projects development in a robust and reliable way. The main goals of this software platform were as follows:
- Provision of options and characteristics normally provided by high-cost internationally used platforms
- Reliable and scalable environment
- Relatively low cost that does not hinder the development of multi-points projects due to the need for multiple software licensees
- Continuous support and improvement by a group of Greek software engineers
All the above are strong competitive advantages for those who need to develop a cost-effective and reliable Corporate or Advertising Digital Signage network, backed up by continuous support and features improvement.
Modules of OmniSpot Digital Signage platform
OmniSpot is based on client-server architecture and consists of the following software modules:
(click for a detailed description)
A schematic depiction of the platform is given in the following schematic:
Features and capabilities
- Ability to show multiple content regions on one screen at the same time (multi-window presentation).
- Ability to present video, animation, photos, live or static RSS feeds in a crawl ribbon, time and date. and weather data.
- Screen design without any limitations regarding creative or windows number parameters.
- Ability to present in a window of arbitrary size analogue or digital TV signals for predefined timeframes.
- Full capability for content scheduling up to one year long.
- Remote software support for trouble-shooting procedures and system maintenance.